Re: Stern & Faye Prints now available

  • Jules Remedios Faye
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2007
      Many heartfelt thanks to those of you who have sent kind words, prayers &
      memories of encounters with Chris. It means a lot to hear from those who
      knew or admired Chris & his work. In case you missed it, here is a link to a
      beautiful article the Seattle Times wrote about Chris last winter. Enjoy.

      http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/entertainment/2003518858_stern11.html

      Selling our artwork will be my livlihood for awhile, as I still don't have
      the heart to get the presses running yet. So do feel free to pass the link
      to our website gallery on to anyone you think might enjoy our work.
      Meanwhile, THANKS so much for your support! I send all my best.
      With love -Jules

      Stern & Faye, Printers
      37607 Cape Horn Road
      Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284