Re: [PPLetterpress] New to printing

  • Patrick G Chiu
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2007
      Sujesh,

      What you are referring to is flexographic printing,
      not letterpress printing. The base concepts are the
      same, but this is probably not the most appropriate
      forum for what you are looking for.

      I do have some experience in flexographic printing, so
      I might be able to help you. Feel free to contact me
      offline.

      -Patrick

      http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/