Short a Sort

  • Nicholas
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2007
      HELP WANTED

      A while back I posted an image of a type face on the
      web and asked for help in identifying it. As usual,
      very detailed
      and quick answers came back. Evidently it has had
      several names:
      Archer, Gothic Novelty Condensed, Gothic Novel Title.

      Now I am actually looking for one sort to finish a
      project. Is it possible that anyone has a 40pt lower
      case "e" that I might borrow? I'll be happy to pay
      postage
      and return it within two weeks.

      T. J. Ray

      125 Deer Run South