Venus

  • lisaxdavidson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2007
      A few weeks ago, someone posted a message asking about a typeface that turned out to be
      Venus. (It was on a CD label). The first email mentioned a couple of reference books, and
      the answering one mentioned another (an encyclopedia of type). I've lost those messages,
      and I can't find them in the archives either. Venus is mentioned in 2003, but not since.
      Does anyone still have those msgs? I'd like to have the names of those reference books.
      Thank you,
      Lisa