Re: Dampening Paper

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2007
      David

      Ha! It is not my contraption, I failed miserably at making these. Back
      in the late 1980s, Robin Price's father made about a dozen of these,
      stackable I might add. Really nice. I now own six of them!!! Plus a
      couple of boxes made for large sheets. I don't collect this stuff,
      just seems to come in handy.

      I'd bet Barbara's thinking and ingenuity would make those Target
      containers even far more wonderfull.

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "davidgeorgeglover"