Photopolymer plate processing services

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2001
      I began constructing a list of photopolymer plate processors in the
      Database section. If anyone has further contacts they would like to
      add please feel free to do so.

      How to (also see Database Help):
      Click on Database (lefthand panel of the main page screen). When this
      opens click on the Table/Photopolymer plate processors. When this
      opens click on Add Record. Follow the format of the previous entries.
      When complete, Save the Table. You can correct errors (or add to an
      entry) by clicking on Edit. Do not Delete!!!

      Ger