Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: type-high lino cuts

  • Lisa Davidson
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2007
      Aha, Casey, thank you.
      Lisa

      On Sep 30, 2007, at 4:27 PM, Casey McGarr wrote:

      > Graphic Chemical has type high linoleum
      >
      > <http://www.graphicchemical.net/shopdisplayproducts.asp?
      > id=240&cat=Mounted+Linoleum+Blocks>

    • Casey McGarr
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2007
        Mel,

        Well isn't that a bit of deceptive advertising. Months ago someone sent me the link to GC and
        I thought what a great idea for all of us that do linocuts to be able and go on press without
        too much padding underneath. Hmmmm, I won't be sending that link out for type high
        linoleum, I do like the company and have ordered a lot of supplies from them.

        Casey
      • Lisa Davidson
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 9, 2007
          I saw this; they are type high. www.lawrence.co.uk/

          Lisa

          On Oct 1, 2007, at 11:02 AM, Casey McGarr wrote:

          > Mel,
          >
          > Well isn't that a bit of deceptive advertising. Months ago someone
          > sent me the link to GC and
          > I thought what a great idea for all of us that do linocuts to be
          > able and go on press without
          > too much padding underneath. Hmmmm, I won't be sending that link
          > out for type high
          > linoleum, I do like the company and have ordered a lot of supplies
          > from them.
          >
          > Casey

        • Lisa Davidson
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 9, 2007
            sorry, it might only be their woodcut blocks that are type high, and
            not their linoleum, at www.lawrence.co.uk/