RE: [PPLetterpress] Re: About Kissing...

  • lola espinosa
    Message 1 of 92 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hello everyone,
      Excuse my English (spanish girl here).
      Some two years ago the company I used to work with for
      my engravings closed down. This summer I needed a cut
      for the first page in my first book, a small labirynth
      to be printed in red (you can have a look here
      http://tipomovil.blogspot.com/2007/08/si-todo-va-bien.html).
      I order it by phone and asked for an square engraving
      measuring 4 lines, that is 48 points (I said). And the
      man at the other side of the phone didn't know what I
      was talking about ¿lines, points? So I ended up
      ordering something 1.8x1.8 cm.
      I am shivering only to think this is the person I have
      to rely from now on for my "made to measure" cuts.

      Lola

      P.S.: On my last message to this group I reported my
      husband's worries about me being pregnant and
      composing with lead type. In case you wondered, I
      didn't stop working as long as my tummy allowed me.
      Now Miguel is 13 months old and the happiest and
      healthiest toddler ever.

      Message 92 of 92 , Oct 3, 2007
        I'm sorry, but what is the difference between trimming and cutting?