Re: [PPLetterpress] How tall is an Original Windmill?

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2007
      Hi Joe
      Thanks for the info. I'm afraid the door is barely 6 1/2 feet high, which is going to make for a difficult time with the forklift. We'll probably be stuck working with an electric palette jack.

      Dubuque, Iowa http://www.fraterdeus.com
      http://flickr.com/photos/pfraterdeus
      http://youtube.com/user/pfraterdeus