Re: Fine Press Book Association E-Newsletter

  • Paul Romaine
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2007
      Mike;

      The e-newsletter is for UK members only and you need to provide the
      FPBA with your email address.

      -Paul
      (who habitually reads the fine print; and realizes that non-profit
      groups like the FPBA never pay, so while we might be good for $20k,
      30K or 40K or whatever per year, their volunteer staff is good--for
      nothing [to paraphrase W.S. Gilbert]. So, I say bravo for braving this
      brave new e-world.)