Re: Fine Press Book Association E-Newsletter

  • mikeocaz
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2007
      Interesting. I'm a member and haven't received it.
    • Paul Romaine
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2007
        Mike;

        The e-newsletter is for UK members only and you need to provide the
        FPBA with your email address.

        -Paul
        (who habitually reads the fine print; and realizes that non-profit
        groups like the FPBA never pay, so while we might be good for $20k,
        30K or 40K or whatever per year, their volunteer staff is good--for
        nothing [to paraphrase W.S. Gilbert]. So, I say bravo for braving this
        brave new e-world.)