Fine Press Book Association E-Newsletter

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2007
      Looks like the FPBA has finally figured out they needed a proactive
      web presence. How many years did that take? Six by my count.

      If you are a member you would have received the first issue of the
      E-Newsletter.

      If not, go to

      http://www.the-old-school.demon.co.uk/fpba/fpba.htm

      and sign up via snail-mail.

    • mikeocaz
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2007
        Interesting. I'm a member and haven't received it.
      • Paul Romaine
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12, 2007
          Mike;

          The e-newsletter is for UK members only and you need to provide the
          FPBA with your email address.

          -Paul
          (who habitually reads the fine print; and realizes that non-profit
          groups like the FPBA never pay, so while we might be good for $20k,
          30K or 40K or whatever per year, their volunteer staff is good--for
          nothing [to paraphrase W.S. Gilbert]. So, I say bravo for braving this
          brave new e-world.)