New Yahoo Group: The Southeast Letterpress Society

  • mightyink
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2007
      Howdy...

      Just wanted to mention that there's a new Yahoo group for letterpress enthusiasts: The
      Southeast Letterpress Society.

      If you're located in the southeast, we would welcome your membership and participation.
      Feel free to visit the link below for more information.

      Thanks so much,
      Moderator, The Southeast Letterpress Society
    • Nicholas
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007
        Can you tell me the status of the new Southeast
        Letterpress Society?
        Is there any possibility of a meeting of some sort?

        T. J. Ray

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs