Hello from 2hupr3ss3s

  • a8nt2b33
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      Hello everyone,
      My name is Tim and i am new to the group,My wife and I
      are in need of some training and expertise since we are newbie
      letterpress operators.My wife had some training through vocational
      school but mostly commercial printing.I just have desire and mechanical
      ability.I have posted three pictures showing the backbone of our shop.I
      apoligize for the pictures they were taken before I removed the print
      shop from this persons basement.I will post better photos once
      reassembly and cleaning are done.If anyone is in the Dayton Ohio area
      please contact me if you can help with advice or training.If anyone has
      any info on the Challenge paper cutter and the L.F. Grammes platen
      press i would like to hear from you.Thanks.
      Tim