Source Help Needed

  • Nicholas
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2007
      Been having internet troubles, which probably explains
      why no reply came to a post I made to the APA
      listserve last week. I hope someone
      on this list can help me.

      We have a small (3x5) Kelsey at the museum and would
      like to get it
      in shape to visit schools with it to demonstrate
      printing. The rollers
      are shot, though the rods and rollers on the ends are
      fine. Rubber is about gone. Can someone tell me
      where to go with this problem?

      Thanks for your help.

      T. J. Ray
      www.tjray.info

    • Mike Anderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2007
        T.J., didn't see your posting on APA - so guess it didn't make it.

        Try:

        http://www.tarheelroller.com-a.googlepages.com/home

        they provide good service and their rollers have given me long service.

        Mike