Re:moving companies?

  • Mable Lee
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 23, 2007
      Hi Jill,

      I'm sorry to hear you had to drive down without your equipment. It must have been quite frustrating to do so!

      My husband and I have moved a "few" presses and other shop equipment (including a 26" Challenge cutter) and are intimately familiar with the process. If you have the gumption and energy to move the C&P and cutter yourselves, I can give you tips and suggestions on how to safely move this equipment. (Since you're in Los Angeles, I'll even lend you my pallet jack:) However, keep in mind that by the time you add up your truck and fuel expenses, you may find that it is more cost-effective to have a professional rigging/moving company move the equipment for you.

      Feel free to give me a call or stop by the studio if you'd like to talk about this more.

      Very best,

      Mable

      Lala Press
      2810 Clearwater Street Los Angeles CA 90039
      p: 626.644.1143 | e: mlee@...