Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Digital Negatives

  • Charles D. Jones
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 21, 2007
      Harold,

      It seems to me that if you really want to know the answer you will need to
      ask Xante to send you sample negatives. I did, and make plates with
      them. and decided that they worked as well as the image setter film I had
      been using.

      I am at a university press and find that the flexibility that having the
      plate maker and the ability to print positives, negatives, and direct plate
      litho. greatly aids both the creative process and serves the needs of
      intaglio, silkscreen as well as the relief photopolymer plates. I want
      the work produced to be of the highest quality possible.

      greetings from the wet and cloudy south,

      Charles Jones
      LaNana Creek Press