Re: C + P Press available: UPDATE

  • bellky6030
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9 11:02 AM
      Well, folks, I finally have the straight story on this equipment. The
      type and type bench are NOT available. (I was given some bad info on
      that item)

      What I do have is a C&P 10 x 15 hand feed press in very nice
      condition. It has a variable speed motor, one chase, three rollers in
      decent condition, and a small rack of furniture. It is located in
      MAdisonville, KY and must be picked up. It will be in a building that
      has ground level and loading dock access.

      I have some pictures available on request and could get more if
      necessary.

      Regards,
      Dave

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "bellky6030" <bellky6030@...>