Re: [PPLetterpress] A light moment

  • Scott Rubel
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8, 2007
      Oh my goodness. No wonder the author did not claim credit to the
      article.

      --Scott Rubel

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 8, 2007
        Scott and Lance

        We are not doing so well ourselves. From the "fold," the most recent
        prospects have been _Letterpress: New Applications for Traditional
        Skills_ and _Letterpress Printing: A Manual for Modern Fine Press
        Printers_.

        These didn't make me snicker or shake my head in amusementâ€"they made
        me angry.