C&P Available

  • Robert E Blesse
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2007
      There's a C&P, 8x12, available at South Lake Tahoe. I looked at it yesterday and it's in pretty good shape, though it hasn't been used for about twenty years. It's set up to run with an electric motor, which is included. Needs rollers and some t.l.c. They also have extra chases for it and a bunch of empty type cases-no type.

      It will need to be picked up. If you're interested, contact Marci at the following email address:

      mrsart@...

      -- Bob

      Robert E. Blesse
      Director, The Black Rock Press