C + P Press available

  • bellky6030
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2007
      Is anybody interested in a C & P 10 x 15? As far as I know it is in
      good working condition, has a variable speed motor, chases, and
      rollers. Also available is a type bench, presumably with some job cases
      and type. It's two cases wide and has the slanted metal top with
      compartments for leads und slugs above.

      Let me know if you're interested and we'll talk a good deal.

      By the way, the press is in Madisonville, KY and must be picked up.

      Regards,
      Dave
    • epbibb@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2007
        I am interested and live in Nashville, Tn--so that's not too far. Do you have
        anything in the works yet? or are you still open to discussing?

        Thanks!!
        Ellen Bibb

        In a message dated 7/6/07 12:25:16 PM, bellky6030@... writes:

        > Is anybody interested in a C & P 10 x 15? As far as I know it is in
        > good working condition, has a variable speed motor, chases, and
        > rollers. Also available is a type bench, presumably with some job cases
        > and type. It's two cases wide and has the slanted metal top with
        > compartments for leads und slugs above.
        >
        > Let me know if you're interested and we'll talk a good deal.
        >
        > By the way, the press is in Madisonville, KY and must be picked up.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Dave

        Ellen Parker Bibb
        615.554.2274
        Fax 615.386.3078

      • bellky6030
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 9, 2007
          Well, folks, I finally have the straight story on this equipment. The
          type and type bench are NOT available. (I was given some bad info on
          that item)

          What I do have is a C&P 10 x 15 hand feed press in very nice
          condition. It has a variable speed motor, one chase, three rollers in
          decent condition, and a small rack of furniture. It is located in
          MAdisonville, KY and must be picked up. It will be in a building that
          has ground level and loading dock access.

          I have some pictures available on request and could get more if
          necessary.

          Regards,
          Dave

          --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "bellky6030" <bellky6030@...>