Re: [PPLetterpress] TypeCon2007 in Seattle

  • stacey brotherton
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2007
      is there a discount code? "it" is ringing me up at the old rates. plz let
      me know what you know.

      --
      stacey v. brotherton
      206. 226. 7687

    • Tamye Riggs
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2007
        Stacey, and everyone, the early bird rates have indeed been extended
        and are in effect right now. It's $215 for SOTA members
        (professional) and $250 for non-members. The price will increase
        Thursday at midnight Pacific Time.

        We have a number of great letterpress workshops on offer in addition
        to a wide variety of speakers during the main program.

        Cheers, Tamye Riggs
        Executive Director, SOTA and TypeCon
        http://www.typecon.com

      • springtide@isomedia.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2007
          Jenny--
          Do we need to register in advance for what we'd like to attend?
          --jessica

        • Casey McGarr
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 4, 2007
            Is this the same Tamye Riggs that I use to work at Fossil with?

            If it is then Howdy, Howdy. Great to here from you.

            If it's not please disregard this outburst of happiness.

            Casey
            iLP