Kohl & Madden Ink

  • Eileen Madden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2007
      Morning,

      I was wondering if anyone has any experience with Kohl & Madden ink?
      We were recently given some unopened 5 lbs. We are printing with
      Vandercooks and a C & P, and have only used Pantone or Von San. The
      inks I'm used to indicate whether they are oil or rubber based on the
      can, but these don't. They do list a Pantone compatible number, but
      nothing about the makeup of the ink. Anyone working with these to
      letterpress?

      Thanks.

      Eileen Madden - no relation : )