Letterpress Printers of the World Website Update (again!)

  • Lance Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2007
      Well, I have completed another update to the Letterpress Printers of the
      World website. This time I only had 2 additions and one change, but the
      major thing that I did, and it took me 3 hours, so you all better
      appreciate it: I added the date of the last revision for everyone's
      entries. I also highlighted the dates on all the new entries I posted the
      LAST time and highlighted the names and dates of the new or changed entries
      for this revision. I also added a "Last Revised" date to the left column
      of the home page.

      I am not 100% sure I got everyone that was new in the last revision
      highlighted, or possibly highlighted some that were not new, but I did the
      best I could. With the next revision, those that are NEW/Changed now will
      become the "Last Changed" group with just the date highlighted, and the new
      entries will get the full highlighting, so everyone will know who the last
      two groups of changes are at any given time....

      New Submissions and updates are always appreciated....

      website: www.letterpressprinters.org

      - Lance Williams
      Williams Stationery Co.
      Camden, New York