Re: flat black ink coverage

  • John G. Henry
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 26, 2007
      Do you have any experience with screen process printing? It is
      possible to get a very dense, flat black (and other colors) very
      readily with screen printing.

      The ink dries (could eb water-based or solvent-based poster inks) to
      a very flat and even surface. It is inexpensive and a good second
      method for someone with an interest in hand methods.

      Screen process also is great for overprint varnishes to give special
      matte/gloss effects on bare paper or over printed images. Uisng finer
      fabric counts, you can get quite good resolution.

      John Henry
      Cedar Creek Press

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "brandtchristine"