Breakaway on rollers?

  • raceroberts
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2007
      In order to cut down on solvent usage in my shop, I've started using Breakaway, which I can
      cut up to 50% with water.

      While I've noticed it takes a bit longer to clean up (depends how much water I've cut it with),
      the solution doesn't evaporate as quicklly on the rollers. I'm wondering whether this has any
      detrimental effects on my Heidelberg's rollers.

      Thoughts?