Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: ink choices

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 19, 2007
      Amy

      Actually, I didn't ask. I'm sure it would have gotten a bit technical.
      I've used soy inks in instruction but have no other practical experience
      with them and little interest so I did not pursue the matter.

      While I don't subscribe to "green" politics (every "fix" has its
      consequences), I've decided to boycott soy products. A good portion of
      the land being claimed by cutting down the Amazon Rain Forest is taken
      over by soy crops. I figure let's keep "the lungs of the planet" around
      for a while. A little bit here, a little bit there. Won't help but. . .

      Gerald