Re: [PPLetterpress] Hot lead type

  • Warren Gailbreath, Jr.
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2007
      May be one in Milwaukee Wisconsin. Henry Weiland is
      his name. If he can't do it he might be able to tell
      you who can.

      Good Luck.

      Warren Gailbreath,Jr.
      Southwest Finishing, Inc.
      Ft.Worth, Texas
      APA # 800
    • parallel_imp
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 8, 2007
        --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "rgraphix214" <deystad@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone know where the closest operating hot lead machine is to La
        > Crosse, WI? I've heard there is one in the Minneapolis area, but don't
        > know the name of the company.

        Superior Letterpress is in Cornucopia WI and I think they can do slug
        composition:
        <http://www.superiorletterpress.com/ourshop.html>

        Also, you can order Linotype composition through:
        <http://www.linotypesetting.com/html/home.php>

        --E Holub, SF
      • rgraphix214
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 8, 2007
          Thanks to both of you for responding. That should do it!

          Dick

          --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "parallel_imp" <Megalonyx@...>