Online letterpress journal

  • mikeocaz
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2007
      The June issue of Galley Gab is now published and the PDF can be downloaded from this site:

      http://www.galleygab.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 11, 2007
        FYI: In this issue there is an article on alternative processing,
        "Making Your Own Photopolymer Plates," by Mike Anderson.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 12, 2007
          Also a great article on the "Guerilla Wheatpaste Artists of Tacoma"
          :-)

          At 4:59 AM +0000 12 06 07, Gerald Lange wrote:
          >FYI: In this issue there is an article on alternative processing,
          >"Making Your Own Photopolymer Plates," by Mike Anderson.
          >
          >Gerald
          >http://BielerPress.blogspot.com
          >

          >--- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "mikeocaz" <mikeocaz@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> The June issue of Galley Gab is now published and the PDF can be
          >downloaded from this site:
          >>
          > > http://www.galleygab.net

          Peter Fraterdeus http://www.fraterdeus.com
          Galena, Illinois http://www.alphabets.com
          Philosophy Fonts Lettering
          --
        • Elaine Luther
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 14, 2007
            Where can I find this publication?

            Thanks so much,

            Elaine
          • Lance Williams
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 15, 2007
              Elaine,

              Direct quote from the publisher:

              The June issue of Galley Gab is now published. You can go to this
              site and download the PDF:

              http://www.galleygab.net

              - Lance Williams
              Williams Stationery Co.
              Camden, New York
              APA #785

            • mikeocaz
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 15, 2007
                Issues of Galley Gab can be dowloaded here:

                http://www.galleygab.net

                Loved the reference Galley "Gag."

                Mike