Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Questions about Interflex A-4

  • Jacob Groth
    Message 1 of 50 , Jun 3, 2007
      Thanks Gerald. That's exactly what I needed! You have been a valuable resource. I appreciate your kindness in sharing of your knowledge and time. And now, back to working on my other two Interflex A-4 specific questions ...

      Sincerely,
      Jacob

      Message 50 of 50 , Jun 3, 2007
        Jacob

        Boxcar Press sells this machine. Just give Harold a call, he would
        know the meaning of the codes on the dials and readouts.