Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Questions about Interflex A-4

  • Jacob Groth
    Message 1 of 50 , Jun 2 9:06 PM
      Thanks Gerald. I'm just soaking in knowledge right now. Any discussion about these topics are very helpful to me. I'll check out that info ..

      Sincerely,
      Jacob

      Message 50 of 50 , Jun 3 1:12 PM
        Jacob

        Boxcar Press sells this machine. Just give Harold a call, he would
        know the meaning of the codes on the dials and readouts.

        > Thanks Gerald. That's exactly what I needed! You have been a
        valuable resource. I appreciate your kindness in sharing of your
        knowledge and time. And now, back to working on my other two
        Interflex A-4 specific questions ...