letterpress?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2001
      I just received a book review of one of my recent (letterpress-
      printed) publications. This appeared in ðThe Book CollectorÐ (London).
      Thought one sentence from it might be of interest to fellow PP
      investigators.

      "The book was digitally set, and the letter-press [-forms?] configured
      with editing software: as a result it has to all but the most
      knowledgeable eye every appearance of being set and printed
      letterpress."

      Yoink!

      Ger