Equipment available

  • hicksbrothersprintingequipment
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2007
      There is (was) a company in Sacramento. That is closing. They made mag dies for the trade.
      We already got the cutter, windmill and Universal III with an adjustable bed, but there is
      pretty much all the equipment to make mag dies and more. A panograph (sp), router, scroll
      saw, drill press, as well as an etcher. There are also some machines that I have no idea its
      purpose,I don't know too much about this kind of equipment but it has to be gone by the end
      of this coming week. I will be there Tuesday morning to pick up the proof press, I could make
      an introduction if you would like. The prices are also right!

      Of course, we will be selling what we got after we get them cleaned up and fix anything that
      needs fixing...

      Norman Hicks Hicks Brothers Printing Equipment 415-575-0933