RE: [PPLetterpress] Letterpress equipment

  • Tim Benas
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2007
      Hi Joanna,

      I'm surprised to see your equipment for sale. I was very impressed with
      your website and thought you were doing well. I hope your decision is not
      for health reasons. You shouldn't have any problems selling what you have,
      unfortunately, I'm not in the market for anything right now. I have to move
      my business this summer and am in the process of acquiring a partner of
      sorts. My hopes are high and I hope everything works out for you........Tim
      Windmill Graphics