Using bodoni like fonts for text in polymer

  • Dan Allen
    Message 1 of 50 , May 15, 2007
      I am about to order fonts for a small book. The face
      that works well for the text is Filosophia by Emigre
      but I am a little leary of the contrast between the
      line weights at text size on letterpress. I was
      hoping to print 11 pt text. Has anyone used this face
      or a Bodoni in ploymer for text at this size and do
      you have any suggestions/insight? Thanks

      ____________________________________________________________________________________Need a vacation? Get great deals
      to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
      http://travel.yahoo.com/
      Message 50 of 50 , Jun 3, 2007
        Jacob

        Boxcar Press sells this machine. Just give Harold a call, he would
        know the meaning of the codes on the dials and readouts.

        > Thanks Gerald. That's exactly what I needed! You have been a
        valuable resource. I appreciate your kindness in sharing of your
        knowledge and time. And now, back to working on my other two
        Interflex A-4 specific questions ...