Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Amber film

  • David Glover
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2001
      Charles,

      Be sure you have closed the lid on the film box before you expose your film.

      You also might try and get a Stoeffer (sp?) scale. It is a film strip that
      you place along the edge of you film to determine development and expose
      time. Stoeffer scales are sold at most printing supply stores and are quite
      inexpensive.