CROSS POSTED: Latest update to LETTERPRESS PRINTERS OF THE WORD Website

  • Lance Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2007
      Hey everyone,

      I just completed a big revision of the Letterpress Printers of the World
      website. I didn't change any of the formats or content, but I did manage
      to finally alphabetize the directory and that included alphabetizing all of
      the pages as well... This took a few hours of work, but it makes it much
      easier to find people on the directory.

      I also added a few new entries, 6 I think... So, check it out, if you
      like, and if you are not already listed, please send your information to
      bios@..., and I will add it shortly.

      website: http://www.letterpressprinters.org

      - Lance Williams, webmaster
      Williams Stationery Co.
      Camden, New York
      APA #785
    • Nicholas
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2007
        HELP WANTED

        A while back I posted an image of a type face on the
        web and asked for help in identifying it. As usual,
        very detailed
        and quick answers came back. Evidently it has had
        several names:
        Archer, Gothic Novelty Condensed, Gothic Novel Title.

        Now I am actually looking for one sort to finish a
        project. Is it possible that anyone has a 40pt lower
        case "e" that I might borrow? I'll be happy to pay
        postage
        and return it within two weeks.

        T. J. Ray

        125 Deer Run South