Re: Fag Proof Press

    Message 1 of 5 , May 2 11:36 PM
      Norman

      FAG stopped manufacturing their letterpress reproduction presses
      around the same time Vandercook did.

      The FAGs were the top of the line. An acquaintance of mine has one of
      the rebuilts. An engineering marvel.

    • hiartz@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3 12:34 PM
        Thanks Gerald, That's really helpful
        Best Regards,
        Helen Ingham

        Helen Ingham MA CSM, Hi-Artz Press, PO Box 927, Luton LU1 5ZF, England.
        T:01582 419355 M:07980 464994
        A member of the BPS and Association of Illustrators_
        www.myspace.com/hi_artzpress_ (http://www.myspace.com/hi_artzpress) _www.hi-artz.co.uk_
        (http://www.hi-artz.co.uk/)