Using a Roller Gauge on a Vandercook SP20

  • Brenda
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2007
      Hello,

      I have been taught two different ways to check roller height with a
      .918" gauge on a Vandercook SP20. Both are very different. Can anyone
      tell me if there is a "correct" way, and what that is?

      Thanks!!!
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2007
        Brenda

        Go here

        http://fameorshame.com/teach.htm

        and download the PDF: Reproduction Proofs, Vandercook, 1965.

        That is the best information Vandercook ever put out on how to print
        on a Vandercook proof press. And includes roller height adjustment.

        --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Brenda" <brendaljacks@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > I have been taught two different ways to check roller height with a
        > .918" gauge on a Vandercook SP20. Both are very different. Can anyone
        > tell me if there is a "correct" way, and what that is?
        >
        > Thanks!!!

      • brenda cornett
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2007
          Thank You!! :)