Re: [PPLetterpress] Platemaking Machine Brush Adjustment [was Polimero A4]

  • Rick Shearer
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 30, 2007

      Thanks for the information. That was what I was looking for it was a great help.

      Rick

      Gerald Lange <Bieler@...> wrote:
      Rick

      I realize your post is more than a couple of months old now but just
      having gone through a brush plate replacement (this &@%^# weekend) I
      have jotted down some notes on brush adjustment and posted them on my
      blog at the following page:

      http://BielerPressxi.blogspot.com

      If you are still in need, hopefully this will help, if not, maybe
      someone else will benefit.

      > I think the bigest question I have is setting the brush height as
      I took them out to clean them and they were not set right to start
      with.