[PPLetterpress] Re: Ghosting on Vandercook with PP plate

  • Eileen Callahan
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 23 10:47 AM
      Thanks, Gerald for all the help. I think the
      suggestion of changing the tympan makes absolute
      sense - and we never thought of it. THANK YOU:
      A bit of trouble-shooting left out of the
      equation. As in all things letterpress, a
      little-step by little-step in trouble shooting is
      essential. And essential to have pals in the
      community to add their thinking along the way. A
      real help.

      The plate is being re-made, I believe, today or
      tomorrow. I'll let you know what happens.

      Thanks!

      Eileen