Re: Kennerly for photopolymer

  • majorduncanj
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2007
      Hi Gerald,
      Thanks for the encouraging information. I was going to buy the
      OpenType version, so perhaps I'll contact P22 first and ask them if
      it's as faithful to the original metal as the PS1 file. I'm planning
      on setting the type consistently in the 10 pt to 16 pt range --
      hopefully the lack of size optimization won't be too problematic.
      Kennerly suits my project perfectly in terms of style, and it's great
      to know, before I buy it, that a clean and solid plate can be made
      from it. Originally I was going to go with Adobe Jenson because of its
      opticals...but Kennerly has a bit more life, and a way better
      ampersand! Thanks again,
      Duncan