Re: hello

  • bielerpr
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2002
      Deirdre

      After my post I remembered I had left something out. You might want
      to try a similar post at Book_Arts-L

      There are many more bookbinders on that list who might be able to
      help you. The above address should allow you to access the archives
      without being a member (all these lists have a back door) but there
      should also be some information there about signing up.