[PPLetterpress] Re: Your own personalized letterpress necklace (and response)

  • Eileen Callahan
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 11, 2007
      Whew! If I knew that folks wanted The Hell Box Divination Tool,
      upside down and backwards, I would have cashed in a lot sooner.

      Anyone can feel free to use these injunctions toward Magiks :
      srammar and spelling and subject-verb object agreement are a vexation
      to flying fingers, so if anyone passes this on, the corrections would
      be appreciated: can't help myself: it's that English teacher instinct.

      Perhaps we will see a resurgence of The Illuminati?

      Cheers,

      Eileen

      --

      "Work as though you were in the
      early days of a new Nation."

      "

    • Graham and Kathy
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 11, 2007
        There was a time here when the Saturday editions of the national newspapers
        would have pages full of small 'display advertisements' for stuff that
        seemed as odd as this - I fancy getting some 6pt type and trying my hand at
        making a version.

        Best,

        Graham Moss
        Incline Press