[PPLetterpress] Re: Your own personalized letterpress necklace (Hell Box Magic)

  • Eileen Callahan
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 10 2:08 PM
      Whew! And I thought money could only be made by more money. This is
      my big chance.

      (Someone wrote in wanting to print this somewhere - Book Arts
      newsletter, I think. I lost the e-mail, so please excuse this
      reproduction of Hell Box Magic in this post.)

      As for using this: Feel free! Some punctuation and verb/subject
      DIS-agreement generated by the too-fast flying fingers in original:
      Fixed below in this version. (Can't help myself : it's the English
      Teacher in me.)

      Everyone else can ignore this version below.

      Cheers,

      Eileen

      (grammar errors fixed)

      HELL BOX MAGIC REVEALS INNER TRUTH!
      DAMAGED LETTER FORMS
      CAN FORM THE KEY
      TO YOUR LIFE CODE!

      Feeling out of sorts? Seeking the ONCE-HIDDEN TREASURES of true
      alphabetic divination?

      USE HELL BOX MAGIC!

      With Hell Box Magic, you will find your personal life secrets revealed in the
      magical smashed & dinged letters INDIVIDUALLY chosen to predict your
      life's meaning both upside down and backwards.

      Now, you can know your own personal life truths now revealed
      within the mysterious logomancies
      of the Black Arts
      of Printing.

      Using a centuries old technique of divination once known only by
      "Printer's Devils," Hell Box Magic is the one, true path to the
      Secrets of the Illuminati - a gnostic revelation of Alphabetic
      Magic in which you CHOOSE your own individual readings through the special "dip
      and read" method.

      See your name as revealed by the Printer's Devils! Look to the Black
      Arts for the Techniques of the Secrets Arts! Know how to read the
      truth of yr life upside down and backwards! Find joy in lead!

      RUSH you payment now. Operators standing by.

      Eileen

      --

      "Work as though you were in the
      early days of a Better Nation."

      "

    • Eileen Callahan
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 11 10:39 AM
        Whew! If I knew that folks wanted The Hell Box Divination Tool,
        upside down and backwards, I would have cashed in a lot sooner.

        Anyone can feel free to use these injunctions toward Magiks :
        srammar and spelling and subject-verb object agreement are a vexation
        to flying fingers, so if anyone passes this on, the corrections would
        be appreciated: can't help myself: it's that English teacher instinct.

        Perhaps we will see a resurgence of The Illuminati?

        Cheers,

        Eileen

        --

        "Work as though you were in the
        early days of a new Nation."

        "

      • Graham and Kathy
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 11 2:07 PM
          There was a time here when the Saturday editions of the national newspapers
          would have pages full of small 'display advertisements' for stuff that
          seemed as odd as this - I fancy getting some 6pt type and trying my hand at
          making a version.

          Best,

          Graham Moss
          Incline Press