Summer Letterpress Instruction (LA)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 10:44 PM
      I will be offering several letterpress-related courses this summer at
      both Art Center College of Design and Otis College of Art and Design:

      Digital Letterpress
      Otis College of Art and Design, Goldsmith Campus
      9045 Lincoln Blvd, Los Angeles (Westchester)
      10 weeks. Saturday afternoon, 1:30-4:30. June 2 to August 12.
      Registration begins April 9. 310-665-6950.

      Finer Points in Letterpress Typography
      Art Center College of Design, South Campus
      950 South Raymond Avenue, Pasadena
      14 weeks. Tuesday night, 7 to 10. May 15 to August 14.
      Registration begins April 9. 626-396-2376.

      Introduction to Letterpress
      Otis College of Art and Design, Goldsmith Campus
      9045 Lincoln Blvd, Los Angeles (Westchester)
      10 weeks. Saturday morning, 9:30-12:30. June 2 to August 12.
      Registration begins April 9. 310-665-6950.

      A Vandercook operation and maintenance two-day workshop, co-sponsored
      by LALA Press and Tiselle in Pasadena, is also in the works.

      For further information and updates, go to the post at