Five person letterpress exhibit in Durham, NC

  • Dave Wofford
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 11:23 AM
      In celebration of Horse & Buggy Press's tenth anniversary I decided to
      organize a group letterpress show here in our foyer gallery.

      Both to reprise some favorite projects of the first decade,
      and also to show the work of a few friends from across the Southeast,
      several of whom I got to know via Penland.

      TYPE HIGH & KICKIN': Group Letterpress Show
      April 6-May 26
      Josef Beery (Charlottesville, Virginia)
      Trade Union Press (Ayden, North Carolina)
      Ray Duffey (Raleigh, North Carolina)
      Convivio Bookworks (Lake Worth, Florida)
      Horse & Buggy Press (Durham, North Carolina)

      Fine Press Books, Posters, Literary Broadsides, CD Packaging, 7 inches,
      Limited Edition Prints, Samples of commissioned work, & more

      Unlike most shows here at the BCAC Upfront Gallery, this will spill into and
      through the letterpress shop.

      VIEWING HOURS
      April 6­May 26, 2007

      Every Friday 12-2, also...

      Saturday, April 14: 10­6 as part of the Durham Artwalk (same weekend as Full
      Frame documentary film festival)
      Sun April 15: 1­5 as part of the Durham Artwalk (same weekend as Full Frame
      documentary film festival)
      Friday, April 20: 6­9pm as part of Third Friday Culture Crawl
      Friday, May 18: 6­9pm as part of Third Friday Culture Crawl

      And by appointment at this email or 919 949 4847.

      WHERE?
      We are just two miles off I-85 in Durham (30 minutes from Raleigh) so if you
      are travelling through please stop in. Great restaurant next door.
      The neighboring gallery in the same building as us has made a nice map and
      direx.
      http://www.branchgallery.com/main/directions.html

      Best wishes to everyone. Hope I might see some faces I haven¹t seen in a
      while and maybe get to meet some new folks.

      Dave

      Dave Wofford
      H O R S E  &  B U G G Y  P R E S S
      Design, Letterpress Printing & More--for the Jet Age & Beyond
      401-B1 Foster St
      Durham, North Carolina 27701
      horseandbuggypress@...
      no fax, just rumors