Re: letterpress course offerings

  • bielerpr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25 10:28 AM
      --- In PPLetterpress@y..., cc <fuzzy44@e...> wrote:
      > Gerald. Have you started teaching the digital workshop at Otis that you
      > mentioned?
      > CC

      Hi

      Finally got the info. This is what I've got going re: letterpress
      this fall:

      Art Center at Night
      Finer Points in Letterpress Typography
      Classes are held at Archetype Press
      on Tuesday nights from 7:00 pm to 10:00 beginning September 10 and
      running 14 weeks
      Phone 626-396-2319
      Registration begins July 29

      Otis Evening College Art & Design Programs
      Digital Letterpress
      Classes are held at Otis Lab Press
      on Saturday mornings from 9:30 am to 12:30 beginning September 7 and
      running 10 weeks
      Phone 310-665-6850
      Registration begins July 30

      These are both community access with limited enrollment,

      All best