To Tim Honnor Re: looking for small exposing unit

  • rigolo65
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2002
      Thanks Tim,

      I'm looking at different options regarding the exposing unit. I'm a
      little worried about shipping from Scottland (time+price). And it
      seems that whenever I send something slightly fragile to my mom in
      Switzerland, it breaks... But I'm still keeping your offer in mind!

      Thanks again >>> Jerome

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/