Re: Caligo Safe Wash Letterpress Inks

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 19, 2007
      I haven't but I'd be interested in hearing of other's experiences as well.

      For those who might not know Caligo is a member here

      http://www.caligoinks.com/

      and I believe is distributed in the US by Graphic Chemical.

      http://www.graphicchemical.com/

      Gerald

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "g_mtch" <g_mtch@...> wrote:

      > Has anyone had any experience with these inks that you could share?

    • Vivian Leung
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 19, 2007
        Being able to wash the ink off the press with hand soap and water,
        how would that affect rubber rollers?

        Vivian
        lists@...

      • wa0dfw@copper.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 19, 2007
          Fine for rubber rollers. Deadly to composition rollers, plus you need
          to worry about rust on the press if you aren't careful.

          >Being able to wash the ink off the press with hand soap and water,
          >how would that affect rubber rollers?
          >

          >Vivian
          >lists@...
          >

          >On Mar 19, 2007, at 11:46 PM, Gerald Lange wrote:
          >
          >> I haven't but I'd be interested in hearing of other's experiences
          >> as well.
          >>
          >> For those who might not know Caligo is a member here
          >>
          >> http://www.caligoinks.com/
          >>
          >> and I believe is distributed in the US by Graphic Chemical.
          >>
          >> http://www.graphicchemical.com/
          >>
          >> Gerald
          >>
          >> --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "g_mtch" <g_mtch@...> wrote:
          >> >
          >> > Has anyone had any experience with these inks that you could
          >share?

        • Vivian
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 20, 2007
            Thanks Mo. I think it may get really tricky to try and clean a
            Windmill with soap and water and dry the hidden areas to keep from
            rusting.

            Vivian
            lists@...